A set of 6 dance syllabi and 21 music files from Steve Kotansky’s online Kolos and Konversations workshop that aired Saturday January 30, 2021.
After payment is received, a confirmation email will be sent with a link to download the materials. The license provided to you is limited to your personal use. By using the link, you agree not to share them with anyone else.
Dance syllabi included:
Kolo from Lakocsa – Kotansky
Malo Bunjevačko Kolo
Na Dvi Strane – Kotansky Stockton 1986 with SK corrections
- Bunjevačko kolo_Stevan Bačić-Trnda (1930) (mp3)
- Csizmaverös (m4a)
- Gajdaško Kolo – Bunjevac, Hungary (mp3)
- Kolo (Udaranje) iz Lakocsa (m4a)
- Kukunješće-Serbian, Hungary 2 (m4a)
- Kukunješće-Serbian, Hungary (m4a)
- Kukunješće-Serbian, Hungary (wav)
- Kukunješće-Tököli Rác, Hungary (mp3)
- Malo Bunjevačko Kolo 1 (tambure) 1 (mp3)
- Malo bunjevačko kolo_Pero Tumbas Hajo (mp3)
- Malo Bunjevačko Kolo (m4a)
- Na Dvi Strane (Sokac) (m4a)
- Na Dvi Strane Kolo-Bosnyak, Hungary (m4a)
- Na Dvi Strane-Bosnyak, Hungary (m4a)
- Veliko Backo Kolo (Instrumental) (m4a)
- Veliko Kolo 1 (m4a)
- Veliko Kolo 2 (m4a)
- Veliko Kolo-Banat, Serbia (m4a)
- Veliko Kolo (m4a)
- Veliko Kolo (wav)
- Veliko Kolo1 (m4a)
For more fun from Steve you can also purchase materials from his May 2020 workshop.
Steve Kotansky, known widely as a versatile dancer and teacher, has made many research trips to Bulgaria, the former Yugoslavia, Romania, Hungary and Greece. He has taught at major folk dance camps all over North America and Europe and has performed and choreographed for many performing ensembles throughout the U.S. and Europe. Steve is active as a teacher and researcher of dance in North American Albanian and Macedonian Roma communities. Steve brings a lively, in-depth knowledge to his teaching, and an intense joy to his dancing.