A set of videos for eight dances, featuring both teaching and just dancing, from Lee’s June 4-5, 2021 “Pandemic Dance” workshops on as part of the online June Camp 2021 program.
Interested in more of his materials? Here is a link to Lee’s July 2020 workshop packages.
1 dance to Bulgarian music
- Grada se Gradi – a graceful women’s dance in a rachenitsa rhythm (3-2-2); debuted at June Camp 2021
3 dances to Macedonian music
- Gradel Ilija Manastir – a mixed dance; debuted at June Camp 2021
- Domot Moj – a powerful men’s dance in a 2-2-1-2 rhythm; presented at Folk Arts Center’s July 2020 workshop
- Kraj Manastirot – a women’s dance in a 3-2-2 rhythm; presented at Folk Arts Center’s July 2020 workshop
2 dances to Greek music
- Charoumeni Mykonos – a joyous fast dance with music composed by Lee; debuted at June Camp 2021
- S’ Agapo – a Hassapiko-style dance done to a song which means “I Love You;” presented at the 2021 Laguna/San Antonio Spring Festival
1 dance to Russian music
- Vitaya Beryoza – a women’s dance using typical Russian steps and movement, that gets faster and faster as it progresses; debuted at June Camp 2021
1 dance to Norwegian music
- Norwegian Lament – a couple mixer based loosely on a “pols” step, to music Lee composed which expresses both his feelings toward Norway (where he lived for 27 years) and his sorrow over the ravages of the pandemic; debuted at June Camp 2021
After payment is received, a confirmation email will be sent with a link to download the materials from WeTransfer; the link will be active for one year. The license provided to you is limited to your personal use. By using the link, you agree not to share the files.